Today Isaiah had his 2 month checkup. He's doing great. He weighs 10 lb 6 oz!! He's 23 inches long. And, other than a stuffy noes, he was doing wonderfully today. He was even all smiles and grins for the doctor!
Then... he got his shots. Now, I can be rather rational and I know that these little shots are important so I didn't think it would be a problem. - I know, unrealistic. - So the guy started giving Za his injections. After the first one, he didn't even react for about 2 seconds. Just long enough for me to think this would be easy. Then he scrunched up his face, turned bright red, screeched and started crying... and so did I. I really didn't expect this response.
Za's a little fussy now but doing well. I wonder what tonight will be like?
1 comment:
Oh Dawn...my heart goes out to you. I cried every time Hope got a shot right up to her last round of shots. BUT...I was very proud of myself because I didn't cry last month when she got her flu shot. I think I didn't cry because she didn't cry. You're normal. He's normal. I'm glad he's growing so well. YEAH!! The funny thing is that my friend Jodi had a baby today and her baby, at BIRTH weighs only 3 ounces less than Isaiah weighs at 2 months old. Better her than me having that big baby!
Love you guys!
Mel
Post a Comment