Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It was a good day.

Most of the days are good, but today was a really good day. Isaiah has been sleeping from 6-9 hours each night. We've found a nice, relaxing ritual that helps get him to sleep at night in about 15 minutes. And... for the last 3 days he's taken a nap or two during the day!!

That's how exciting my life is now. When Isaiah sleeps a few more hours I get all excited, clean and wash whatever I can, read emails and pay bills and call Dan and giggle. It's a pathetic sight.

We're currently planning Christmas gatherings and I'm starting a Mom and Dad's group for those with little kids among the Navy Spouses. There's already a group for "Tots" but Za's a little young for that group yet. We'll me in January for the first time. - See, I told you my life was exciting.

No comments: