Thursday, March 29, 2007

165 Beats a Minute... postulate away

Tuesday we went to the doctor for our monthly visit. Everything went really well and even before all of my arbitrary questions we got to hear the heartbeat. That is so super cool! I have a little toy so we can hear the heartbeat at home, but it doesn't work until month 5. It was so great. Once she found it, she just waiting a few moments. Both the doc and Dan did the calculations: 165 beats a minute.

We've already heard all the projections. Project away. I still think it will be a baby. :-)

The question of the week is: What can I eat before going to bed that will keep me full all night!! I'm currently looking for a fiber cereal that tastes good. Yogurt's been suggested, but that's not an option right now (the consistency doesn't work). Your suggestions will be appreciated.

No comments: