Tuesday, March 13, 2007

An Oddly Normal Day

Feeling sick is gone now. I look about the same... nothings really changing. This has to be one of the hardest times. I still have a number of food aversions. Nothing really sounds good and I haven't been viciously hungry for at least a day. I'm also loosing the overwhelming desire to sleep all the time. I'm excited for this next trimester. I'm supposed to have more energy and soon enough I should be able to feel the baby move around a little. That will be really cool.

I wonder if this is why they schedule the doctors appointments every month. The comfort of hearing the heartbeat, the reassurance of some professional telling you things are going well, and the odd reassurance of the numbers on the scale going up. (That never happens at any other time.)

It should be a quiet week. I'm taking Thursday off to catch up on the bills and do our taxes - wooo fun. And on Friday I'll be ahead one more week.

No comments: