Monday, November 5, 2007

A Good Day


A happy day!! This is Isaiah playing on his little mat, all smiles and giggles. Today is the exact day I'd like to have again and again. He slept 6 hours in a row last night. He got up today and ate normal meals, napped without much of an issue, and only had one very odd thing happen. We met Dan for lunch and Isaiah slept through lunch but cried the whole way home in the car. No harm done, just very out of character.
When Dan got home we made dinner and Isaiah was up and playing. He was only a little fussy. Dan gave him a bottle while I ate dinner (today I got to eat first!!). We swaddled him up, rocked and cuddled him, and put him to bed. He's sleeping now.
Tomorrow is another day, I know, but for today we have grace. Many thanks for all the ideas and encouragement. Keep them coming!

3 comments:

wendyspies said...

such a little cutie! thanks so much for the updates :) can't wait to see you in about 8ish weeks!

TerenceS said...

It's cute that he's giving his little baby boo-yah in that picture! :-) Is he gaining weight with all that eating?

dawn said...

Za is huge and is even getting some chunk on him!