It was amazing! I woke up and thought it was maybe 1 or 2 am... but it was 5:30 and I was awake because Dan's alarm went off! So we started "stealth Daddy" mode: no lights in the bedroom, bathroom door closed, you get the idea.
Isaiah slept for just over 9 hours! It was amazing, and will likely never happen again. Last night it was raining, so Za probably had just the right amount of background noise all night. Granted, tonight he will be wearing the same pjs, wrapped in the same blanket, warmed with the same shower, at exactly the same time as last night.
I got 6 solid hours of sleep. So my brain worked for about 30 minutes today! Unfortunately it was while Isaiah was eating, so it didn't do anyone any good. :-)
1 comment:
Aaaahhhhh...a full night's sleep. Isn't it wonderful??? I bet he's growing again. That's when Hope would sleep all night. I'll pray he does it again tonight for you.
Love you...
Mel
Post a Comment