Sunday, April 8, 2007

Hoppy Easter

A nice day... a long day, but a very nice one. I started my day at 5:30, at work by 6am. 4 services. Home at 1pm. Long nap... perhaps a little too long. Then we made scalloped potatoes, green been casserole and bread for dinner. Very tasty - veggies, ham and starch. Very Tasty!

Dan had only one service today... at 10:30. I take it back, I had the harder Holy Week. (Actually, probably Jesus did - with the death on the cross and rising from the dead and such.)

At the end of the week we'll officially have 4 months behind us. I'm still feeling good and looking a little more pregnant each day. I imagine I'll have to buy some new pants by next weekend. I have a ton of hand-me-down shirts that are super cute. Today I wore my favorite suite and my wonderful heals, probably for the last time. I'm not sure what I'm going to wear to the 10 weddings I have schedule this summer. :-)

We're hoping for a quiet week, time to get caught up and ready for our new worship event starting next Sunday. Still hunting for a camera... photos will follow.

No comments: