Well, it's April 17th. We sent off the millions that the government requires of us quarterly as well as our taxes. We both lived through the doing of our own taxes. We will not be doing them ourselves next year.
It's about 7:30 pm and Dan is at a council meeting. He has his phone, so if someones called in the last hour, I don't know about it yet. The Navy board meat today. We should know within the next few days if his paperwork was reviewed and what the decision was. For my part, I've promised not to actually pack anything until we get an answer.
And, after 16+ weeks of pregnancy, I've finally had a slightly uncomfortable day. Just a little back pain, which is most likely due to a Very Long Sunday. I'm planning to catch up on some email and laundry tonight and head to bed early.
We'll let you know when we know anything new. Keep praying.
No comments:
Post a Comment