Saturday, April 7, 2007

My first pregnant shirt

It's Holy Week, which means an extra 3 worship services this week. Dan has the bigger piece of it as he has to preach at all of them. We're both making it through quite well. Last night was Good Friday worship and I wore a maternity top for the first time. I was so cute. I would include a picture... but I looked cuter in real life.

We're in the process of finding a new camera. I sold the last one because it took forever to start up and took fuzzy pictures. I don't want fuzzy baby pictures! So we continue our hunt.

All is well. I still feel really good and am getting some of my energy back. The cravings for fruits are slowly being replaced by a craving for Ruffles Potato Chips and onion dip (if you mix the onion soup powder into the sour cream yourself... is that making it from scratch?). I'm hoping that's because the strawberries have been really bad lately! The beauty of being pregnant over the summer is all the great fruit that will soon be in season. Mmm fruit!

We continue to keep busy with work and taxes and we continue to wait for the Navy board to meet. 10 more days...

2 comments:

wendyspies said...

you asked about baby mobility units. yes, we were very happy with our choice! we basically got the older version of this - http://www.gracobaby.com/products/subcategory.asp?N=400+10417+504&act=A20

Melody said...

OK...so I know all my posts today have been about things I have that you are more than welcome to have. Here's another list: LOTS of maternity clothes, bottle/food warmer, bathtub (I think I already mentioned that), the vent aire bottles that I saw on your registry, the snuggli packs (like back packs you wear on your front) that I mentioned before. LOTS of things. Come over some time and go shopping if you'd like.